Prismtech is a global supplier of leading edge technology software products to customers in Defence and civilian industry including large European based multi-nationals such as Thales. When we were seeking a highly respected professional engineer with an international profile to provide support to the company's customers in the EMEA region, we engaged Paul who had relocated from Australia to France to be closer to European industry. Between 2008-2009 Paul was based in Paris and successfully provided the company with many services including:
• Assisting the development, delivery and negotiation of collaborative industry and EU funded project proposals and submissions
• Software tools training for engineers at Thales in Colombes Paris
• Preparation and delivery of technical product presentations to global audiences via webcast
• Preparation and delivery of a technical paper to a European Conference
• Customer interfacing and problem resolution
• Product roadmap development and management of the Software Defined Radio modelling tool Spectra CX
At all times, Paul provided expert, timely, innovative and customer focused services. He built up a significant rapport and trust with the company's senior management and worked closely with the CEO. The trust level was such that the company continued to use his services after Paul moved back to Australia. I therefore have no hesitation in recommending Paul to organisations requiring a high level of technical and business acumen.